Monday, July 19, 2010

Gaga

“Damnit son, you almost got me that time. What’s on your mind, cause I know it ain’t giggin frogs.” Randy asked of his best friend Jim.

“Sorry bout that Randy. Eileen thinks I have gone off the deep end.” Jim said.

“Uh oh, what happened?”

“Well last night we saw that there Lady Gaga on TV and I made a comment that she was lookin good.”

“And what did she throw at you?” Randy asked.

“Nothin, she just looked at me like I was crazy and said she was a nasty Madonner wannabe.” Jim said.

“Whoa right there son. There is only one Madonner.”

“I heard that.” Jim said in agreement.

“Madonner’s arms is lookin too skinny though. She needs a big ole plate of purple hull peas and mustard greens with a hamhock.”

“And some fried pork chops.”

“Amen to that brother.”

“You thinkin what I’m thinkin?”

“Madonner in that Vogue video?”

“With the shirt you could see through?”

“Yep.”

“I heard that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment