Friday, June 5, 2009

Want some Southern Hospitatilty, visit The BBQ Shack

This morning I checked my Google Analytics account. In the past week I have had visitors from 12 different countries. They are: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Pakistan, Italy, Slovenia, Australia, Singapore, Turkey, Japan, South Africa and Russia. I want to thank you all for visiting and I hope you enjoy the site.

I want to tell all of you to come to the Dothan Alabama area to visit the BBQ Shack at the corner of Fortner and Brannon Stand Roads. I have been amazed by the generosity from the sweet owners Jackson and Rhonda, who have provided us with plenty of food during my mother in law's death.

We are members of a local community website called WiregrassLive.com. We barely know each other away from the site. I have only seen them a handful of times. But if you are from anywhere in the world and want to know what southern hospitality is all about, visit them. I am sure Rhonda and Jackson would take the time to get to know you and feed you.

I have to stop for a second. We never really asked for anything, they just kept bringing food and hugs. It means so much with a death in the family.

Okay, I am back now. Get choked up still. I lied, we did ask for something. Another banana pudding. But they would not allow us to pay for it.

The banana pudding is excellent and I also got to try the strawberry shortcake for the first time, also very very good.

I need to wrap this up, too many things to do. If you want some good Bar-B-Que and southern hospitality, visit the BBQ Shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment