Monday, January 25, 2010

Jennifer and Brad

Jennifer was doing the birthday dance in her birthday suit when suddenly the doorbell rang.  She threw on a silky negligee from Victoria's Secret in Wiregrass Commons Mall and answered the door.  She was surprised to find Brad Pitt, the actor standing in her doorway, but she kept her cool.  "Can I help you?"

"So sorry to bother you ma'am but I have run out of gas and was wondering if I could use your phone?"

"Certainly, come in.  I'm Jennifer" 

"My name is Brad Pitt, I'm an actor."

"Oh really."

"Yes, I'm shooting a movie up at the school."

"Oh, you must be exhausted, would you like some sweet tea, Brad?"

"Yes ma'am."

She opened the refrigerator and bent over as far as she could, frantically searching the crisper drawer for her pitcher of sweet tea.  He could see the pitcher sitting on the top shelf, but allowed her to continue her search as he was enjoying the view.  "Oh silly me," she said.  "Here it is on the top shelf."

She held a glass up to refrigerator's ice dispenser, as she pressed the button it made an awful churning sound but no ice came out.  "Here, let me help you," Brad Pitt said.  He wrapped his hand around hers and pushed the glass against the ice dispensing button.  "You have to be patient, sometimes it takes a gentle hand, other times a firm hand, but if you continue to press the button, the ice will come."

She stared into his eyes as he was concentrating on the glass, massaging it ever so gently against the button.  Soon, the ice flowed, taking her by surprise.  She poured the sweet tea into his glass.  "Here, let me sweeten that up for you."  Jennifer said as she licked her index finger ferociously swished it in his tea glass.  Brad Pitt smiled, taking the glass of tea.  He drank it in several long gulps, his eyes fixed on hers.  "Aahh." he said as he finished, catching his breath.

She raised an eyebrow, impressed with his thirst for something southern and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment